Travel Guide to Ibiza, Spain
http://bestflights.co.za/europe/spain/ibiza – Visit for extra data on Ibiza, Spain
Ibiza, also called the White Island, is an island within the Mediterranean Sea, 79 km off the coast of Spain. The island, one of many 4 Balearic Islands, consists of cove seashores, excessive towering cliffs and is densely lined with pine timber. The island’s capital is Ibiza-Town, one in every of Europe’s oldest cities.
What to see / do
• Aqua Mar Water Park
• Can Marca Caves
• Dalt Vila
• Hippy Markets
• Ibiza Diving
• Las Salinas Salt Flats
• Ibiza Tourist Train
• Revelta i Beneides de Sant Antoni Abat — Known for bonfires, parades, dancing, feasting and many individuals gown up in costumes
• Cavalcade (Sa Rua) — The starting of Lent are celebrated with parades, masked balls, and particular festivities for kids.
• Festa de Maig — Spring Flower pageant
• Processio de la Beata — Floats and folks wearing folks costume honouring Sant Catalina
• Festa del Melo — A Watermelon pageant celebrating the tip of the harvest